Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Digital Enforcement Officer
Date: 17 Oct 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Digital Enforcement Officer Protection in a temp position for our client.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with 5 years prior experience within a role.
PURPOSE OF JOB FOR DIGITAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
Ensure the operation of the Council’s Traffic Enforcement CCTV systems including all associated technical administration.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DIGITAL ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
- Check the operation of the CCTV systems on a daily basis and work with the relevant contractor to remedy any faults.
- Arrange and make appointments, as necessary, for the Police, Council Officers and any other authorised visitors to have access to the CCTV control room or recorded data.
- Respond to correspondence to ensure that access to recorded data is controlled as required by legislation and Council policies.
- Operate the CCTV enforcement vehicle to capture data of potential contraventions of traffic restrictions.
- Review data captured by mobile and static traffic enforcement cameras; determine whether a contravention has occurred and, where necessary, prepare an evidence pack to allow a Notice to Owner to be issued.
- Liaise with the relevant contractor to ensure that any new cameras are installed, or existing cameras relocated, in a satisfactory manner.
- Design, have made and erect temporary signing associated with the enforcement of new traffic restrictions.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data to identify locations where the use of camera enforcement might be most appropriate.
- Use Office and bespoke software (SEA Roadflow) in order to present statistical reports for management.
- Interchange with or supply support to other members of the section in order to balance the workload and provide the highest standards of service.
- Provide high quality, friendly customer service to assist members of the public with direction and orderly parking. Taking charge of managing small projects to tackle parking problems which occur in the evening
- Comply with the Council’s Customer Care Code to ensure that customers receive:
• An efficient and caring service
• Prompt attention and action
• Courteous and helpful advice and guidance
• Sensitive and sympathetic action
• Reliable information
- Ensure all personal equipment and uniform is used in a professional manner. Be responsible for the care of all equipment, reporting any faults or worn out uniform. The appropriate uniform items must be worn while on duty.
- Work with other agencies such as the DVLA and Derbyshire Police to reduce vehicle crime and vehicle excise duty evasion.
- Report defects to signs and lines, graffiti, fly-tipping and abandoned vehicles
- Undertake training and refresher training in respect of all Parking responsibilities.
- Assist, as directed, in the implementation of any addition enforcement responsibilities including contravention of bus lanes or prohibited manoeuvres, and vehicle clamping or removal.
- Note and report any defects or damage to car parking facilities; lock/unlock lifts, staircases and conveniences as appropriate and switch on/off lights in multi-storey car parks, as directed.
- Learn and grow through the Council’s Managing Individual Performance policy
- Adhere to Council policies relating to Equalities and Environmental issues.
- Ensure that all work adheres to the Council’s policies directives and instructions
- Ensure that all work adheres to the Council’s policies, directives and instructions.
- Act as a sign-poster for visitors to the City Centre
- Effectively engage with residents and the business community to identify key problems.
End Date: 23.12.2020
Term time only, Monday to Friday
08:00-11:00 and 14:15-17:15