Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 16 Oct 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Cleaning Operative in a temp position for our client in Slough. This will be a night shift of 22:00 - 07:00
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with 3 years prior experience within a role.
To provide daily cleaning and facilities support to the Lonza (manufacturing area). Working to strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and in accordance with all local working procedures.
• Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed.
• To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs
• Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working period. Any faults to be reported to GMP Production Team Leader and Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
• Participate in the Health & Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, hazards or incidents (including near misses) to the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
• Attend and complete all training as required by the role
• Carry out any duties required by the Cleaning Supervisor / Soft Services Manager
• To liaise on a daily basis with other members of the cleaning team, other staff and customers
• Responsible for adhering to Quality, Compliance, Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, Veolia and Lonza policies and procedures applicable to the role (full training shall be given)
• Promote best practice throughout all tasks undertaken and completed.
Similar cleaning experience
References from last two employers
Start date: 19.10.2020
Pay rate: £10.83
Hours per week: 40
If you are interested please call 01707663777.