Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Outreach Family Support Worker
Date: 16 Oct 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Outreach Family Support Worker in a temp position for our client in Liverpool.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with 5 years prior experience within a role.
Outreach Family Support Worker required to support families with children aged 0 to 5 years to prevent family breakdown and children coming into care.
Work will involve completing multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews to timescales and completing 1:1 work with children and their families.
Knowledge of Liquid Logic recording system is preferable.
• NVQ Level 3 in child care and education, NND, Health and Social Care qualification.*
• Experience of direct work with children, young people and their families.*
• Experience of effective collaborative and multi-agency working to support children and families.*
• Experience of delivering outreach and home based support to children and families to address areas of identified need.*
• Relevant experience of providing support for children and families.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively, using good written and verbal skills with children, families, other professions and multi-disciplinary organisations in a wide range situations and at different levels.*
• Ability to maintain accurate, reflective records in accordance with Recording with Care guidelines.*
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team across a range of services including Health, Education, Children’s Centres, School’s Family Support Service, etc. to support parents in meeting the needs of their children.*
• Ability to support the policies / procedures of the City Council including Safeguarding of Children.*
NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education or Equivalent
Experience working with children and families
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £13.06
Hours per week: 28
If you are interested call 01707663777.