Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.
View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Senior Caseworker - Enfield
Date: 11 Sep 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Caseworker in a temp position for our client in Enfield.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with 5 years prior experience within the role.
• Please be advised that experience working as a caseworker in a Housing Options Service is essential for this role. We will not consider applicants without prior experience.
• Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII as amended by the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
• Carrying out enquiries to determine what duties are owed to applicants.
• Writing decision letters ceasing duty towards applicants for rent arrears, anti-social behaviour or abandonment under s.193(6)
• Creating personal housing plans with individual clients to assist them in resolving their homelessness under the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
• Issuing notification letters explaining what duties are owed to applicants
• Providing assistance to caseworkers in conducting enquiries and quality checking decisions issued.
• Responding to MEQ’s and complaints
• Experience conducting homelessness assessments
Experience as caseworker in housing options service
Experience making section 184 decisions
Experience conducting homelessness assessments
Start date: 21.09.2020
Hours per week: 35
If interested please call 01707663777.