Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 21 Aug 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Scheduling Assistant in a temp position for our client Liverpool.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
The Good Business Festival is a major new event taking place in two acts. In October 2020, The Good Business Festival Act 1 will be a one-day digital event focused on
Covid-19 response and recovery. Act 2 will take place in March 2021 as a multi-day, multi-venue event in Liverpool.
TGBF will be a place where people and companies of all sectors and sizes come together to develop deeper learning opportunities, form meaningful connections and together advance our understanding of how business purpose leads to profit.
The Scheduling Assistant will support the Head of Content and Production Manager with the scheduling and advancing of talent and events for The Good Business Festival. As the event will take place across multiple platforms and venues, the SA will help to ensure are no cross-overs of content, themes or components and liaise with content partners and talent to ensure the production and operation team, AV provider, venue contacts and suppliers are well briefed. The post is fixed term until 31st March 2020.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• To assist the scheduling team with the overall festival programme, clarifying the positioning of talent and events.
• To work with the team to ensure there are no crossovers of content across multiple venues, themes and components.
• To assist with content partner and talent relationship management, contracting and invoicing.
• To confidently liaise with and advance content partners and confirmed talent including high-level officials.
• To provide accurate briefs for the production and operations team, AV team, venue contacts and suppliers; ensuring marketing collateral is collected and distributed.
• During actual delivery, to assist with the operations of the green room and logistics of arriving/ departing partners and talent.
• To ensure all elements of project planning and delivery are in line with the festival values, socially, ethically and environmentally.
• Develop the City Council’s commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
Evenings and weekend work are a requirement of this role as and when necessary.
2 years of references
Start date: 24.08.2020
Hours per week: 35
If you are interested in this role please call 01707663777.