Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 03 Jul 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Delivery/Collections Driver in an ongoing position for our client in Llanishen, Cardiff.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
To collect, deliver and install equipment designed to assist with a disability to/from resident’s homes and various other locations throughout the City of Cardiff.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To collect used equipment (e.g. Hoists, beds shower chairs etc.) from client’s homes, Hospital departments, GP clinics etc.
• To deliver and where necessary, install equipment into residential properties throughout the City of Cardiff.
• To transfer equipment between the two warehouses in Cardiff. To transfer equipment from either of the main warehouses to various satellite stores throughout the City.
• To take used equipment to a dedicated storage area and store appropriately until such time as that equipment is collected by a dedicated cleaning/refurbishment contractor.
• To work as part of a two person team when undertaking more physically demanding delivery/collections – e.g. Bed installations and collections.
• Such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required by the Head of the Department from time to time.
• To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
• To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
As a term of your assignment you may be required to undertake such other duties and/or times of work as may reasonably be required of you, commensurate with your grade or general level of responsibility within the organisation. The successful candidate should also have experience with Driving/operating vans up to 3.5 tonnes.
Full valid driving licence
Start date: 13.07.2020
Hours per week: 37