Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 22 Jun 2020
- To work as a member of the safeguarding partnership team, supporting the Safeguarding Partners in Slough.
- To support the safeguarding partnership to develop its work on tackling exploitation of children and vulnerable adults in Slough at operation, tactical and strategic levels, and supporting the MACE group do deliver.
- To review the SLG strategy on exploitation to incorporate lessons learned during COVID 19 and producing a sound multi-agency action plan and data set, through partnership consensus.
- To support the safeguarding partnership learning and development manager, and where appropriate, deliver and co-deliver multi-agency safeguarding training and awareness raising in relation to exploitation and contextual safeguarding.
- To ensure that multi-agency practice is continually supported and improved.
- To support the safeguarding partnership communication group, ensuring exploitation and contextual safeguarding messages to the professional and general community are co-ordinated, clear, and consistent.
- To engage with national, regional, and local experts, both individuals and organisations to inform local developments are informed by available evidence and national guidance during COVID19 and afterwards.
- To engage in safeguarding case review process where there are themes around exploitation and contextual safeguarding providing expert advice and support to learning.
- To support the quality assurance and case audit work of the safeguarding partnership in relation to exploitation and contextual safeguarding.
- To provide regular reports to the safeguarding manager and the SLG on risks in relation to exploitation and actions taken to mitigate those risks.
- Current multi-agency practice challenges in relation to safeguard children and/or adults and in relation to exploitation.
- Legislation and policy in relation to safeguarding children and/or adults.
- National policy in relation to exploitation and contextual safeguarding.
- Contemporary threats to the safety of adults and/or children.
- Community safety policies and legislation
- Extensive practice experience of, working directly with partners in relation to safeguarding children and/or adults including exploitation
- Experience of providing multi-agency safeguarding training.
- Managing staff and resources effectively within agreed budgets.
- Working in a diverse community.
- Experience of building and maintaining effective multi agency working and networks, enabling, negotiating and conflict resolution
- Degree or post graduate or equivalent qualification in relevant field e.g. social care, health, police, probation, education qualification or a minimum of 5 years experience in a related and relevant area.
- Continued professional education and training.
- Enhanced DBS
- 5 Years References