Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Early Years Educator
Date: 19 Jul 2021
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Early Years Educator in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, BBS Recruitment have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard-earned money each week
Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you.
- To oversee the the implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) within the setting for children aged two to five years.
- To lead on the planning, implementation and evaluation of a high-quality early years curriculum, which includes a full commitment to anti-discriminatory practice.
- To provide a challenging and exciting early years curriculum which meets the children’s needs and interests and leads to children achieving at or above their expected level in all areas of development.
- To be the key person responsibe for a group of children.
- To be responsible for the assessment of children’s overall development, including carrying out observations, recording children’s achievement and maintaining developmental records to a high standard.
- To demonstrate and apply a sound knowledge of the EYFS.
- To have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To play an active role in contributing to senior management team meetings
- The role is classroom based within one of LB Camden’s busy Children’s Centres and can involve work both inside and outside of the building.
- The role holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- The role holder will be required to work to the shift pattern required by the centre, between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm and may be required to work outside of normal hours on occasion with notice.
- To organise outings for children’s interests, education and enjoyment about safety
- Working within a multi-disciplinary staff team.
- Work is subject to frequently changing demands and requires a degree of flexibility.
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- Qualified Teacher status and a Teacher reference number.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working directly with children under 5 years in a group day care situation
- Experience of working as part of a team in a childcare setting.
- Ability to use information technology systems and equipment.
- Photo ID
- Proof of qualifications
- Safeguarding & Protection certificate
- Right to work document
- 5 years reference
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.