Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Social Care Assessor
Location: Liverpool L6 3AA
Date: 19 Jul 2021
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Care Assessor in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, BBS Recruitment have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard-earned money each week
Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you.
Social Care Assessor required for generic adults’ team in South Liverpool.
The Social Care Assessor must be competent with Liquid Logic and in working with vulnerable adults Benefits of working with Social Personnel
- Undertake visits to learner’s place of work and carry out assessments
- Carry out detailed inductions on learners
- Assess to National Occupational Standards to ensure completion of qualifications
- Provide relevant information and guidance to learners
- Develop learners in order to maximise learning opportunities
- Provide individualised guided learning
- Maintain health and safety standards of self and learners
- Maintain up to date sector specific CPD
- Comply with all VSS policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity in the workplace
- Promote Prevent and British Values to all staff and learners
- Inform line manager of any problems as soon as they arise
- Always act in a professional manner
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- 2 years’ experience working as an Apprenticeship Assessor
- 5 years sector operational experience (Grade 6 Health & Social Care)
- 2 years’ experience in delivering Functional Skills (up to level 4)
- Good administration skills (including good use of Office ICT systems)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills
- Car owner and willingness to travel throughout the Regions specified
- Enhanced DBS
- 5 years referencing
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.