Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Adult Services Assistant Care Co-ordinator
Date: 19 May 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Adult Services Assistant Care Co-ordinator in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
As a Top Tier agency across many local authorities nationwide, BBS Recruitment have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role.
Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard-earned money each week
Training and development opportunities which meet the needs of your career and are tailored to you.
This role you will be involved in the process of Care Management under the overall responsibility of Senior Care Co-ordinator/Team Leader.
The Assistant Care Co-ordinator is to provide a sensitive, responsive and appropriate response to individual service users and their carers.
- To assist Senior Care Co-ordinator in the process of assessment for those service users who require specific assessments.
- To undertake assessments where needs are clearly defined and arrange appropriate Care Plans.
- To participate in the Adult Care Duty system under the overall supervision of Duty Senior and to refer onto alternative sources of advice or assistance.
- To participate in the process of implementation, monitoring and review, within departmental guidelines, of Care Plans and initiate appropriate action as required.
- To operate within Departmental stated Principles, Policies and Guidelines including Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety and the Complaints Procedure.
- To maintain records, undertake reports in accordance with departmental policy and practice.
- To work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of service users and carers.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required.
- It is envisaged that all staff will participate in the core business of the department ie, implementing care in the community. However, there are other duties of a specialist nature involved in the post.
- To make recommendations, based on assessed need. To arrange the provision of aids to daily living and adaptations.
- To ensure that these recommendations are carried out, making appropriate use of specialist skills in other departments
- To be a committed team worker and participate in working towards targets also monitoring and evaluating the work of the department.
- To ensure that any equipment supplied is fitted and demonstrated safely, and client instructed on safe use of equipment.
- To assist the Duty Officer and respond to urgent visits as instructed by an Occupational Therapist.
Health and Safety:
All employees have a duty to carry out their work with due regard for the health and safety of themselves, other employees, and the public. To observe health and safety requirements relevant to their activities and co-operate with the Council to enable them to carry out their own responsibilities effectively. They must report to their supervisor every accident, however minor, and any incident, which could result in injury or damage to plant and equipment and co-operate in the investigation of accidents with the objects of preventing a recurrence.
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years references
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.