Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
GMP Cleaning Supervisor
Date: 30 Mar 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced GMP Cleaning Supervisor in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
To provide daily supervision of cleaning staff on behalf Veolia at lonza. Working to strick good manufacturing practices (GMP) and in accordance with all local working procedures.
- Contribute to planning/scheduling for cleaning and deep cleans of the Lonza Facility
- Organise resources to maintain standards
- Ensure training, coaching and development or staff
- Ensure Health and Safety and GMP are followed full training
- Deal with non-conformance's appropriately
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness within assigned areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
- Review of area logbooks/documentation to ensure they are correctly completed as required by the SOP
- Review the performance/verification of cleaning team as per SOP/WI and document as required
- Ensure regular checks of the equipment and machines used during the working day. Any faults/defects to be reported to GMP Production Team Leader and Cleaning Manager
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the Company and report any dangers or hazards to Cleaning Manager
- Attend training sessions required for the role
- Carry out any duties as required by the Cleaning Manager including operational cleaning tasks as required during busy periods
- To liase on daily basis with other members of the cleaning team, AY Management and Lonza employees
- All employees are required to, and are responsible for adhering to Quality, Compliance and Environmental, Health and Safety regulations and AY or Lonza procedures applicable to their role
- Training will be provided to ensure that the procedures are understood and responsibilites are defined
- Promote best practice throughout all tasks undertaken and completed
- Assist in the measurement and management of performance against agreed KPI’s
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.