Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Children's Transformation Lead
Date: 30 Mar 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Chlidren's Transformation Lead in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with Social Work.
- To be responsible for transformation across the service including restructure, programme delivery and embedding innovation.
- To work directly with Executive Directors, Heads of Services, Service Managers (from across the Council) and the Cabinet Member for Children and Young People to develop the capacity for the delivery of transformational change.
- To co-ordinate and oversee the effective governance work of a Partnership Early Help Board and the various subsidiary work streams of the Board.
- To lead on the co-ordination and effective implementation of the Early Help Strategy and Improvement Plan, including the delivery of system level change across the Partnership.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working in a similar role
- HCPC qualification
- Enhanced DBS
- Photo ID
- 5 years referencing
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.