Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 30 Mar 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Administrator in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with priorexperience within a role.
- Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Income aims to provide a comprehensive financial transactional and support service, maximising new and innovative technology to provide excellent customer service using a multi skilled workforce.
- The Finance Administrator is a developmental role, delivering admin support to the P2P and Income teams, providing an opportunity to increase knowledge of all aspects of the service. Accurately inputting data relating to payments or income, in line with standard procedures and timelines, to streamline the customer experience.
- With the ability to work as a team member across a flexible and multi skilled workforce, delivering excellent customer service to a variety of Functions. Developing a working knowledge of financial processes and systems across P2P and Income, to support delivery of the service.
- Educated to RQF level 1 or equivalent by experience.
- Commitment to continued personal development within a working environment.
- Experience of working within an office environment is desirable.
- Experience of using IT systems, particularly Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with team members and customers.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Aptitude and willingness to work flexibly in multi skilled Operational Teams.
- You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK, this will be a photo ID and national insurance.
- provide two referees.
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Right to work form
- Criminal Convictions Declaration form
- Fitness to work Declaration
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.