Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 30 Mar 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
We are looking for an experienced team manager with experience of case management, mental capacity work and court work to manage a busy team working with people in Cardiff who are over the age of 65 years. We are committed to working in a strength-based way and staff have all received Collaborative Communications training.
The team manager will also need to manage a team of social workers, social work assistants and support staff. They will be supported to learn/update Carefirst skills and to use the Councils Digigov system for HR. The Team Manager will report direct to and be supervised by the Operational Manager.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Communicate Effectively Both Orally & In Writing to A Wide Range of People
- Ability to Drive
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to Work Under Pressure to Strict Deadlines
- Flexible to demands of the role
- Good IT Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- 3 GCSE’s, Grades A-C equivalent including English and Mathmatics
- HCPC Registration
- Relevant professional level qualification
- Photo ID
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS & barred list check (Child & Adult)
- Right to work document
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.