Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Interim Organisation Development & Change Practitioner
Location: Chelmsford Essex
Date: 18 Mar 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Interim Organisation Development and Change Practitioner in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
The Organisation Development & Change Practitioner will join an ambitious team within our Organisation Development & People function supporting multifaceted work streams which cover the breadth of the Authority. You will develop creative and innovative organisational development interventions across the organisation, motivate and ultimately empower leaders and their teams to take ownership for their change agenda. This will transform the conversation we have with our residents and ultimately the way the council meets an ever-demanding agenda. This role will act as an internal consultant, provide expert advice, support and challenge to the organisation in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective organisational development and change interventions to foster culture and behavioural change, improve ways of working, where high performance and continuous learning become the norm. We need someone who can deliver operational change as well strategic thinking. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of not only scoping what our services could look like but also plays a key role in operationally implementing and rolling out change in partnership with stakeholders, using a robust organisational development approach.
We are looking for experience in Organisational Development – cultural and behavioural change programs, ways of working, managing transformational change (not just L&D). We are looking for somebody that has experience with the ADKAR approach to change management (they don’t need to be accredited as long as they have experience in driving change with people, not just to people).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to RQF level 6 (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent by experience.
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area.
- A passion for innovation and a track record in using customer feedback to design and deliver meaningful change in an organisation, recognising tangible improvements to services.
- Strong understanding of leading-edge organisation development and change theories and methods, with demonstrable experience of practical and successful application of these within a complex matrix environment.
- Previous experience of operational change including implementation and training of new ways of working and empowering stakeholders to continue to drive change.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage with a range of partners and stakeholders clearly articulate messages to a range of audiences with differing levels of understanding. Able to confidently manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations.
- Ability to manage a demanding and diverse workload, remaining effective and credible under pressure.
- Previous experience of planning, designing, delivering and evaluating organisational development and change interventions, in a large and complex organisation.
- Strong experience in managing business transformation and change programmes and projects, with the ability to develop business cases, identify risks and create appropriate mitigation plans.
- Strong working knowledge of current business technology.
- Photo ID
- Right to work document
- 2 years reference
This is a 4 – 6 month temporary assignment
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.