Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Adult Care Co-ordinator
Date: 29 May 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced co-ordinatorin a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with priorexperience within a role.
- To work in partnership with people who use the services and their carers, respecting their views and promoting participation in decision-making wherever possible.
- To take responsibility for obtaining regular supervision which includes evaluating practice, reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal and policy frameworks that inform adult social care practice.
- To communicate effectively verbally and in writing and to maintain records appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain a safe practice environment.
- stakeholders to ensure the provision of quality innovative services.
- In addition to the duties above, all employees must be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties commensurate with their grade in order to achieve the objectives of the Directorate.
- To be accountable for and promote equality, diversity and community cohesion to meet Council, Directorate and Service objectives. All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behaviour, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity. Any incident must be reported.
- To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary. Develop his/her own skills and expertise in a professional manner.
- To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims. To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
- You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK, this will be a photo ID and national insurance.
- provide two referees.
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Right to work form
- Criminal Convictions Declaration form
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving Licence with business use insurance
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.