Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Social Worker - Reenablement Team
Date: 28 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with priorexperience within a role. This position is based within the Adults Re-Enablement Team and is open for both Qualified Social Workers and Occupational Therapists.
- Assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently.
- Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for everyone’s needs.
- Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy and guidance and determining when the threshold for statutory intervention has been reached
- Work collaboratively building effective relationships with internal and external partnerships and stakeholders, and the voluntary sector to assist children and vulnerable people in gaining support for inclusivity from within the community.
- Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a child or vulnerable adult include intervention as required.
- Full driving licence
- Social Worker (HCPC registered)
You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK, this will be a photo ID and national insurance.
- provide two referees.
- Enhanced DBS
- HCPC Registration
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Right to work form
- Criminal Convictions Declaration form
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.