Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Organisational Development/Change Officer in a temp position for our client based in Dudley.
The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within the role.
We are seeking an organisational development officer who has change / service redesign experience to help us build our internal capacity and support our services on service change and remodelling.
We are in the early stages of supporting the change of our Childrens and Adults services through the integration of a completely new IT system.
We are looking for someone who can join the team temporarily to facilitate a joint work programme with the service – including process review, building a BAU model and embedding cultural change sessions.
We therefore will need you to bring your experience of all phases of change (initiation, design, build, implementation and evaluation) to help shape this agenda and share experience with our internal team.
We require you to be an experienced facilitator of change and have experience of delivering on successful and diverse projects. Have skills that can build solid relationships as an internal consultant – demonstrating a self-motivated drive for collaborative working.
With the ability to communicate effectively at different levels and across different functions within the organisation, you will liaise with key stakeholders in order to negotiate with and influence the beliefs, opinions and behaviours of others over a range of issues. This will require well-developed stakeholder management skills and cultural sensitivity.
• To establish, develop and maintain relationships with business areas and central functions up to and including senior level and facilitate stakeholder engagement internally and externally.
• Work with our services and programme office to help define, shape and deliver service priorities whilst maintaining a people and OD focus throughout the life of the project.
• To help identify and support service redesign initiatives across the council.
• To provide consultancy to strategic programmes and business initiatives, to enable the delivery of change.
• Experience in whole-system change, including business and operating model design, technological change and programme implementation.
• Evidence of working with the business to understand, assess and plan for the needs of the future organisation, including the ability to interpret and use data to support and drive change.
• Experience in managing complexity, ambiguity and change across the business.
• The ability to provide leadership to multi-disciplinary teams to implement business-wide change programmes whilst ensuring effective operational delivery is maintained.
• A track record of embedding internal change capability and effective (but not bureaucratic) programme governance.
Proof of Right to work in UK a Photo ID
Eligibility to Work
Criminal Conviction Declaration
5 Years References
Right to Work Form
09:00 – 17:30