Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Neighbourhood Housings Officer
Date: 19 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Information Officer in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
- The main purpose of the role is to be out on the estates for most of the time conducting visits in residents’ properties and identifying any vulnerability issues and signposting where necessary.
- The overall purpose of the Neighbourhood Housing Officer role is to deliver an integrated generic housing service to tenants and leasehold customers and to work closely with other teams, councillors and Tenants & Residents Associations to achieve sustainable tenancies in sustainable communities.
- To provide a proactive and customer focused housing management service across a designated area and to ensure that the Council fulfils its legal and contractual obligations to tenants and leaseholders.
- To act as a regular and visible presence on estates, taking action to make sure estates are safe and well maintained and provide advice, information and reports on any housing management matter.
- To support the Neighbourhood Housing Team deliver the Vulnerable Residents Offer.
- Proof of right to work
- Criminal Convictions
- Confidentiality agreement
- National Insurance Proof
- 2 Years references
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.