Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Location: Hackney, London
Date: 28 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Information Officer in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
- To create accurate records of ‘contacts’ to the service in respect of children and young people in need of help or protection by loading time sensitive data in an efficient manner.
- To undertake thorough database checks to gather information held about children and families in order to support the operations of a range of multi-agency referral and risk management panels as required.
- To provide clear, concise and accurate reports detailing proportionate and relevant information held about children and families on request.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and confidentiality policies.
- Work flexibly in order to meet the demands of the service.
- To take responsibility for your own professional development by actively engaging in supervision, appraisals, training and research activities.
- To have a basic working knowledge of the London Child Protection Procedures and the concept of significant harm and to take immediate steps to ensure the safety of children in situations of risk, and to report concerns as soon as possible using agreed procedures.
- To undertake any duty as required, commensurate with the level and grade of the post.
- Ability To Communicate Effectively Both Orally & In Writing To A Wide Range Of People
- Ability To Organise Own Workload To Meet Targets & Deadlines
- Ability To Work As Part Of A Team And On Own Initiative
- Previous experience in similar role
- Self Motivated, Flexible & Resourceful
- Proof of right to work
- Criminal Convictions
- Confidentiality agreement
- National Insurance Proof
- 2 Years reference
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.