Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Location: Hackney, London
Date: 10 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Porter in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
The post holder will work closely with other officers to provide highly professional and dynamic management of the Council’s commercial and voluntary and community sector properties, and high-quality valuations and property related advice. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a wide range of projects and programmes and will work with officers from other Services and with external stakeholders in respect of corporate programmes and initiatives including the Estate Regeneration programme. In particular, the post holder will:
- Manage all the Council’s Commercial and VCS properties within a defined area of Hackney and be responsible for all Commercial Estates issues that arise in that area.
- Carry out rent reviews, lease renewals and lettings and deal with all matters that arise in respect of the Commercial and VCS properties in your area.
- Carry out asset valuations in line with IFRS requirements, and for a range of other purposes including Right to Buy valuations, and valuations required in respect of property disposals and acquisitions.
- Manage a variety of property related projects, carry out options appraisals and feasibility studies as required, and prepare briefing notes and Cabinet reports.
- Be a key member of cross-service working parties and provide professional support and guidance in respect of various programmes such as the Estate Regeneration programme.
- Identify and implement opportunities for strengthening the Council’s commercial property portfolio, either through acquisitions, or investment in the existing stock.
- Act as programme manager / lead officer in one or more key service areas, coordinating the efforts of all officers within the Commercial Estates Service to ensure that the programme of work is delivered to target.
- Exercise a high degree of initiative and professional judgement in all of the areas specified in the Job Description.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Ability to organise own workload to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and own innitiative
- Previous experience in similar role
- Self motivated, flexible and resouceful
- Trustworthy and relaible
- GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in English language and Mathmatics
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.