Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Location: Hackney, London
Date: 11 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Print Technician in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
To provide a quality all round finishing and digital/litho printing service on behalf of the Print Unit contributing to the high quality standards of print. To act as a consultant and advisor to service users. The post holder will be responsible for finishing work and digital/litho printing functions on rotation and as required to the service which involves operating in a print room environment with a variety of background noises.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively operate finishing equipment
- Ability to effectively operate Docutech machines or similar
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team player
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment of constant change
- Ability to effectively meet productivity targets
- Sound understanding of the print production process
- Understanding of the issues within a production environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities
- An understanding of the buisness unit, its objectives, culture and willingness to work constructively with others to achieve this.
- Experience of effectively using copying networkable systems
- Experience of effectively using ancillary print room equipment
- Experience of working in an in-plant printing environment
All employees are expected to adhere to the Council’s Diversity &
Equality and Health and Safety Policies.
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.