Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 30 Jun 2020
- Ability to deliver a work programme comprising of a range of civil engineering projects, often in conflicting and changing environments and pressures, to achieve the duties and responsibilities of this post.
- Confident and capable in the use and presentation of technical information.
- Ability to achieve results through successful contract administration and performance management of contractors in connection with this post.
- Ability to maximise the deployment and use of information technology to support the delivery of high quality, customer focused services.
- An awareness of the political context and environment of a local authority, and the ability and political sensitivity to deliver the Council’s objectives as they relate to this post.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering a range of work programmes and projects relating to environmental and civil engineering, highway maintenance and other associated areas of asset management as they relate to the responsibilities of the relevant group within Highway Services and at a level commensurate with this post.
- Experience, as they relate to the responsibilities of the relevant group within Highway Services, in undertaking inspections, surveys and investigations, preparing feasibility studies, designs and specifications, procuring and managing work through contractors ensuring effective performance management and contract administration, financial control and dealing with third party issues relating to the specific work activity of the relevant group.
- HNC/BSc in civil engineering or other relevant and equivalent qualification (or to be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge and expertise).
- 3 Years References
- Start Date: 22/06/2020