Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Date: 19 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
Family Operations delivers direct provision of services relating to vulnerable children, young people and complex families. These services will be delivered against specifications set by the people commissioning function in line with the County Council’s overarching outcomes. The role reports directly to a Team Manager and will be a member of a small team of children, young people & families professionals focused on delivering excellent social work practice within given area of service including, but not limited to assessment & intervention, family support & protection, children in Care & leaving care, fostering & adoption. The post-holder is responsible for bringing to bear the highest possible standards in Social Work practice, ability and skills, working in accordance with defined legal frameworks, Policy and Procedures. The Social Worker is responsible for managing a defined caseload, and is responsible for working effectively with children, young people & families/carers to achieve positive change and improved outcomes. This includes enquiry, assessment, purposeful intervention through direct work and review in relation to Child Protection, Child in Need and Children Looked After, achieving permanency through care for Children in Care
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent
- Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as Registered Social Worker
- Demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards eg Professional Capability Framework (PCF)
- Knowledge & Skills Statement (KSS)
- Case recording
- Demonstrate ability in the application of SW knowledge, using emotional intelligence, analytical skills and act with confidence in challenging social and family situations
- A good working knowledge and ability to use information technology and related systems eg, Word,
- Driving licence and car or ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
- Right to work Documents
- National Insurance
- Proof Address
- Bank Details
- 3 Years refrencing
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.