Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Customer Service Advisor
Date: 01 Jul 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor in a temporary position for our client in London, Tottenham.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role. The Customer Service Advisor will support the commercial waste service with the responsibility to administer and manage commercial waste accounts, payment queries, debt, sales support and business administration.
The Customer Service Advisor will also be responsible for;
● Supporting the Portfolio Manager in all aspect of the service
● To manage the commercial waste inbox and deal with all enquiries and disputes from businesses in a positive and professional manner.
● To work with the sales team, contact centre teams, collection teams and clients, provide information and resolve queries.
● To proactively process all-new, amended and closed contracts, raise invoices and credits to customers and national accounts as required.
● To log customer details on WIMS/ECHO and arrange container deliveries.
● Assist with marketing and promotional activities to increase leads and opportunities for new sales.
● To use all Commercial and any other applications such as WIMS, SAGE, SalesForce and ECHO and ensure these are regularly updated and accurate.
● Perform all administrative tasks required as part of the role including, email, phone and general enquiries,
● Ensure full compliance with all Veolia policies, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The experience you will need
● Excellent customer service skills including the ability to handle difficult customers and situations.
● Excellent personal and office organisational skills, including prioritisation and working under pressure.
● Is a team player and can create and maintain a positive attitude to the team, proven through performance improvements and high moral.
● Excellent communication
Start date: 06.07.2020
Hours: Mon-Friday 8.30-17.00