Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Operative Repairs Direct
Date: 28 Feb 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Operative Enfield Repairs Direct in a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
- To be responsible for completing a range of Repair & Maintenance work for tenanted and voids properties to a professional standard and highly productive level, acting with minimum supervision and a large degree of self-management.
- Work in a range of properties throughout the borough, including occupied tenancies and void properties, completing specified works to a high standard of excellence in terms of completion of jobs and with customers/clients.
- To deliver a consistent standard of excellence in terms of repair and maintenance work. The role holder will be a front-line representative of Enfield, working within the community in customer/client’s homes and other Council properties. This requires the role holder to possess a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- To operate all post and service related IT hard and software. Including mobile technology to aid modern ways of working and gathering and recording data for information systems and inventories
- To comply with customer care guidelines and initiatives and carry out all duties in accordance with the council’s approach to public sector equality duties. To be responsive to priorities based on resident need and vulnerability and corporate policy.
- To promote and deliver a customer centred service that is responsive to internal and external customer needs, and places resident and key stakeholder’s involvement at the heart of the service.
- To carry out work in accordance with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Right to Work Documents
- National Insurance
- Proof of Address
- BBS Application
We do receive a significant number of applications for these roles and are unable to reply to each one, if you do not hear from us within two weeks please note your application has not been successful on this occasion.