Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Associate Educational Psychologists
Location: Chelmsford Essex
Date: 21 Jul 2020
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced in Associate Educational Psychologists a temp position for our client. The successful candidate will be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role
- The role of Associate Educational Psychologist will involve writing Statutory Psychological advice as part of an EHCNA. External - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Our Client ECC is transforming how it delivers education services across one of the largest counties in the country in order to continue to improve and to ensure the best possible outcomes for every single child and young person. We are determined to build on our journey of improvement which has seen 94% of schools now being rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted, and to focus more effectively on areas such as our more vulnerable children and young people
- We are seeking to recruit Associate Educational Psychologists across Essex.
- We have a base in Harlow, Braintree, Colchester and Basildon.
External - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Recent, relevant in-service professional development.
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEN/Disability, and detailed knowledge of research informed interventions and approaches that prevent and meet SEN