Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Cc tv Operative
Location: Dorchester, Dorset
Reference:BBS/CC TV OPERATIVE
Date: 01 Aug 2022
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Cctv Operative in a temporary to permanent position for our client in Dorset. The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
Key responsibilities a Cctv Operative
- To monitor CCTV images and radio communications following prescribed procedures and taking appropriate actions as necessary.
- To provide radio and telephony services, following prescribed procedures and taking appropriate actions as necessary.
- To produce and maintain accurate records and databases of relevant information and
ensure faults with equipment are recorded and actioned for rectification.
- To undertake reviewing of CCTV images to assist the Council and clients of the service.
- To undertake shift working which may include working days, evenings, nights,
Required by law, and/or essential to the performance of the role
- A benchmark of 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) including Maths and English, at Grade C or above, or able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Postholder will need to obtain an SIA Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) License
- Commitment to, and evidence of, continuous personal development
- Previous experience in CCTV or a similar role e.g., security/ military
- IT literate in Microsoft applications and able to use other bespoke software (Training for bespoke software will be provided)
- Proven experience of working effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience of handling sensitive information whilst maintaining strict confidentialit Skills, abilities & knowledge
- Awareness and knowledge of local services and locations. (Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth and Portland)
- Ability to work under pressure, alone and to remain calm
- Good interpersonal skills and sufficient stamina to deal with challenging situations
- Good visual, observational, spatial and memory skills
- Ability to compile and communicate accurate descriptions of persons and vehicles
- Flexibility in working shifts / unsociable hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
2 Years References