Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Future Heritage Programme Manager
Location: Guildhall Kingston
Salary:Â£400.00 Per day
Date: 23 Apr 2021
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Future Heritage Programme Manager a temp position for our client based in Kingston.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
- To lead the Future Culture Programme, delivering a sustainable service delivery.
- model that follows the Corporate Blueprint.
- To keep the project to time, insuring the implementation of the new service delivery model in October 2021.
- To develop a transition period including a development and training programme to
- embed new ways of working.
- To work with HR to develop role profiles, service structures and then to lead a
recruitment and selection process to ensure roles are successfully filled.
- To liaise and negotiate with stakeholders such as trade unions and third-party funders.
- To engage and communicate regularly with key stakeholders including Elected.
- Members, ‘Friends of’ groups, adult education governors.
- To answer and resolve queries and issues from staff throughout the process.
- To ensure the service delivery model and roles developed meet the strategic needs of the organisation and deliver identified savings of £250K.
- To report progress, risks, and issues against a programme plan through the established Transformation Governance Framework in RBK.
- To support the set up and delivery of effective benefits tracking for the programme.
- Significant experience and a proven track record of achievement in leading and Managing change in services such as Culture in a local authority or similar sector.
- significant experience of leading through change, motivating staff and embedding, new ways of working.
- Significant experience of working with HR and trade unions through a change management process.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of engaging with staff at a range of levels.
- Ability to adapt services to fit the Council’s transformational and leadership approach.
- Exceptional leadership skills, constructively building achievement, confidence, and skills in others.
- Experience of managing staff and complex situations, using clear judgement to advise others to do the same.
- Successful track record of managing change, service reconfiguration and achieving improvements.
- Able to challenge appropriately to design and introduce improvements and to manage change across a defined service area.
- Able to challenge constructively, to design and introduce improvements and to manage change.
- Demonstrates inspirational leadership of and openness to change.
- Project Management skills in a leadership capacity, including well developed planning and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Requirements for: Future Heritage Programme Manager
2 Years References
Previous Experience in a similar role
Monday – Friday
28 Hours a week