Understanding career goals and aspirations is a part of how we help our candidate’s secure new and challenging opportunities. We want you to be successful in your job search and we want to help make the transition smooth and as stress-free as possible. Let us help you simplify your job search.View urgent job roles from BSS RECRUITMENTS and apply now:
Location: Market Street
Date: 01 Mar 2021
BBS Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Experienced HR Administrator temp position for our client.
The successful candidate should be a proactive and hardworking individual with prior experience within a role.
To provide a comprehensive HR administrative support service to the Human Resources Service, including PA duties supporting the Head of Service.
This is a general job description to be used in conjunction with a work programme developed by your line manager.
• Efficient and timely diary management, on behalf of the Head ofService, and the organisation of and support to meetings.
• To perform a range of financial tasks using Agresso e.g. processing of creditor invoices, preparation of debtor invoices and purchase orders.
• To produce, format and circulate a range of documents using Microsoft Office, including letters, spreadsheets, reports, minutes and bundles (Issue Manager), ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
• To handle a range of queries from employees and managers by telephone, email and face to face referring to colleagues as appropriate.
• To create, maintain and update electronic and paper files and records, ensuring accuracy, confidentiality and security of information and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
• To collect, process and input data to systems and databases as required, ensuring accuracy and security, and then to manipulate and extract the information held in order to produce basic reports or analyses as requested.
• To provide a range of administrative and secretarial support to meet the specific requirements and processes of the Service e.g. collecting post.
• To contribute as appropriate to the further development of systems and processes by identifying and then pursuing any opportunities for service improvement.
• To be responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all stationary for the whole HR department.
Two years employers references
Start date 8 Feb 2021
Hours Per Week 40